Friday, January 23, 2015

We had snow...

..on Christmas Eve! And it stayed all through Christmas. yay!
I'm wanting snow again. Don't shoot me for saying that, but I do.

I really don't have anything to say except that I want to talk. I miss my friends that live far away.. and that live close for that matter. But I am resolved to actually learn how to communicate. I'm working on it.
Meanwhile I'm making Mochi and pillowcases. :)
Thanks for puting up with my weird moment.....s.
Moments.


♥Margo



2 comments:

Ella Beyer said...

Your weird moments are my favorite ♥︎
I miss snow SO MUCH so I don't think you are weird at all!! That is so magical that it snowed on Christmas Eve :)
Steve and I have been reminiscing a lot about how much we miss cold weather, and the outdoors and oh, you know, PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING else there is about Oregon :)

Love your blog posts!

xo Merry

SisterlyLove said...

Thank you dear sweet friend! I enjoy your weirdness too. It's one thing that keeps me going in this life. =]
-Pip