Sunday, March 31, 2013

a hat for Mabel..


She has earned it. The poor patient creature has a pitiful and extremely selfish seamstress.. Who, instead of making doll clothes for Mabel, insists on sewing and crocheting things only for herself. *tisk* *tisk*

My sister Marguerite and her doll friend Emaline over at Miss Emaline's Circle of Fashionable Friends are hosting a Winter Craft-Along! (...as I'm sure you know from the post prior to this one.)
This March month has been a fun one to dream up things to craft for one so small! All winter I've been making The Aimee Hat to sell in local shops and in our (rather bare at the moment) Pretty Wit etsy shop. I thought Mabel could use one.

Made from Jamieson and Smith Buttercup Spindrift.
Thank you for looking! Take a look at the other winter doll Projects!
Good day and Happiness,
Aimee

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a delightful hat! I love how it turned out! It's so cute!
um... ca'I have it?
Thanks for doing the craft along!!

Emaline