Thursday, February 9, 2012

Part 4: Oh the romance of the books....

Yes. I agree.
Do you have a special read for Valentines Day? My spinster sisters and I have put together a list of
Romantic Reads.


(While all of these are classics, there is one that isn't.. I simply couldn't help myself. It is my one weakness.)

Listed in the above picture are these books. We love them. Hope you do too!
1. When Calls the Heart by Janette Oke (a series) (Also, the Love Comes Softly series is quite lovely. I couldn't pick which is my favorite.)
2. Bright Star: The Complete Poems and Selected Letters of John Keats
3. Rebecca by Daphne DuMaurier
4. The Scottish Chiefs by Jane Porter
5. The Sonnets of William Shakespeare
6. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
7. Rose In Bloom by Louisa May Alcott
8. Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
9. Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
10. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
11. North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell
12. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

Happy reading the week of Valentines!
♥aimee

1 comment:

SisterlyLove said...

Oh yes, lovely lovely!! I haven't read Keats poems yet.

Genevieve