Monday, February 28, 2011

Winter Light


Hello Everyone. I thought I'd show you some pictures of our crazy icy house!

This is a few days after our big snow storm.
It looked like the icicles were going to come crashing through the windows!
I think the longest icicle was close to 3 feet long! And it was pointing at the window too. Wow.





These next 2 are looking out the windows.

It looks like our house is being eaten by a giant monster of some sort!

Aren't God's creations beautiful?

I keep thinking of the song Winter Light from The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe soundtrack.



I hope everyone is well and enjoying whatever kind of weather they're having!
xo Marguerite

5 comments:

Elissa said...

That's crazy! I've never seen icicles like that! It snowed here a bit on Sunday, but today it's 76 degrees!! Insane!

Thanks for sharing pictures!
~Elissa

SisterlyLove said...

Thanks Elissa!
Ooh! I'm kind of wishing it were 76 here! But I like the cold too. I like wearing scarves and jackets. =]
-marguerite

Kiwi said...

Wow! Seriously 3 feet long?! Hope you all stayed warm! =)

~Kylie <3

SisterlyLove said...

Those pictures are so pretty! I love the last two especially. :)

Love you!
Gen

Christina said...

I just came across your blog today, I LOVE it!!! :D I love the randomness, the sisterly love, the music, just everything! Keep blogging!