Friday, August 27, 2010

Tasha Tudor Day

Hello everyone! Tasha Tudor day is tomorrow!! Hooray! Just thought I'd give you all a heads up! At Storybook Woods they are celebrating Tasha's birthday by letting everyone link their Tasha Tudor Day posts to their blog so everyone can enjoy them!
{Click on picture to go to Storybook Woods' posts about Tasha Tudor Day}

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you may visit this website to read about this fascinating lady or you may check your local library for these videos about Tasha Tudor. The "Take Joy!" and "Take Peace!" videos I would highly recommend! =]
Have a beautiful day!
Marguerite

1 comment:

Adelheide said...

Tasha Tudor and I share the same birthday!

I look forward to seeing what you and your sisters find to do tomorrow. I'm sure it will be lovely!