Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Healthy Dinner

I made this for dinner a few weeks ago. I thought I'd share it with you!


Israeli couscous is bigger than the regular couscous and is so delicious! I used the recipe on the back of the box. It has parsley, pine nuts, raisins, cinnamon and many other yummy ingredients!


Macadamia nut encrusted Mahi Mahi. I used this recipe for the crust. We also tried the same recipe with chicken like it says. And oh my...SO good!!


My sisters FAMOUS mango salsa. YUM!!



Homemade Hummus. SO much better (and cheaper!!) than store bought. I used this recipe as a guideline. Garlic, salt and tahini to taste. No hot sauce. And I used Italian parsley, toasted pine nuts, olive oil and paprika for a garnish. Yum!


Homemade pita bread. (recipe from Food Network)


Have a lovely week!

Genevieve

4 comments:

Leah said...

It all looks SO delicious!

SisterlyLove said...

YUMMMM! I want it again! You forgot to put the guacamole ice cream though! It was all ever so good!
aimee

Laura said...

Looks SOooo yummy!

SisterlyLove said...

Don't make me drool...
mmm.... We should make that again...
And when I say we, I mean you.
Ha ha! Just kidding!
~Marguerite